- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
The Clarke was an Interstellar Expeditions DropShip of unspecified type that crashed on the Free Worlds League planet Shasta, apparently after being shot down. Found in 3067, the wreckage was observed to be around five years old, with its recorded data impossible to deciper (apparently due to decay). Circumstantial evidence suggests the Clarke had—by design or by accident—found Jardine and taken several Jardinian Firecats aboard. Upon crashing in the jungles of Shasta, the beasts were inducted into the Shasta ecosystem.
The travel itinerary of the Clarke was consulted, but it was held to be unlikely that the Interstellar Expeditions ship had actually gone where its captain had claimed to go.
- Forgotten Worlds: The Hunt for Jardine, chapters four and five