- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
The Elephant Gun is a massive weapon, using the widest bore and firing the heaviest ammo of any shoulder-fired ballistic rifle. Such is the power of this gun that, were a person to fire both barrels at once, they would severely injure their shoulder and be knocked to the ground by the recoil. These weapons are typically used by Periphery explorers to take out alien beasts in one or two shots; against humans an Elephant Gun is considered massive overkill.
- Lostech: The MechWarrior Equipment Guide, p. 32, "Rifles - Elephant Gun"
- A Time of War, p. 266, "Ballistic Weapons - Table"