- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
The Hidden Wars refers primarily to a series conflicts during the era of the original Star League. The use of the term "hidden" is due to the fact the conflicts were relatively low-level compared to those of the Age of War and Reunification War, and save for the parties directly involved, barely disturbed the general level of peace of the period.
- The First Hidden War was a decades long series of live-combat duels between the Draconis Combine and the Star League Defense Forces.
- The Second Hidden War, also as the War of Davion Succession or First Council War, was fought between the Draconis Combine and the Federated Suns over the question of succession to the throne of the First Prince of the Federated Suns.
- The Third Hidden War, also known as the Pirate War or the Phony War, saw the Council Lords use disguised and disavowed "bandit" forces to settle their grudges and grievances.
- Era Report: 2750
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- House Davion (The Federated Suns)
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- The Star League