Mandaree Capellan March Militia
|Mandaree Capellan March Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Capellan March Militia|
The Mandaree Capellan March Militia was formed when the Ridgebrook CMM lost its homeworld. The unit relocated to Mandaree, where it began to rearm and train. During the Capellan Confederation offensive of the 3140s, the Mandaree CMM found itself isolated from the rest of the Federated Suns. Despite this they received new equipment and supplies from the Crucis March. These supplies were shipped via two Taurian Concordat-held systems, marking a major change in Concordat/Suns relations.
|Commanding Officers of the Mandaree Capellan March Militia|
|Leftenant General||Fraser Dilmore||3145|
- CO: Leftenant General Fraser Dilmore
Mandaree CMM Aerospace Brigade (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Commodore Darryl Carlson
Mandaree CMM Armor Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Raymond Davis
Mandaree CMM Infantry Brigade (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Henry Bellard
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 81
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 89, "Armed Forces of the Federated Suns"