Medium Range Missile
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
Compared to other missile types, Medium Range Missiles are dead-fire missiles that are fired more like autocannons and lasers. The removal of guidance systems makes each missile more compact, reducing cost and allowing more missiles to be packed in comparison to SRM and LRM launchers of similar size and weight.
Prior to the development of Medium Range Missiles, there were also Dead-Fire Missiles, an attempt to increase the damage output of LRMs and SRMs at the expense of range and a lack of guidance systems.
Vehicles and BattleMechs
Can be used as a substitute for the SRM-6
Can be used as a substitute for the LRM-10
Can be used as a substitute for the LRM-15
Can be used as a substitute for the LRM-20
Unless paired with an Apollo FCS, Medium Range Missiles will suffer a +1 To-Hit penalty.