- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Occupation|| Game Designer|
BattleTech Line Developer
|BattleTech forum handle||Adrian Gideon|
Somewhat of a renaissance man, Ray Arrastia is a illustrator, graphic designer and layout artist on a large number of Catalyst Game Labs's BattleTech books. He is also the creator of the Quick-Strike Rules system. Arrasita was the BattleTech Assistant Line Developer from 25 May 2017 to 13 September 2019, before becoming the full Line Developer for BattleTech.
An avid gamer and hobbyist since middle school, Arrastia has been working as a graphic designer for twenty years. Slowly moving from playing to working in the gaming industry, initially working as a freelancer for FanPro, Arrastia joined the Catalyst Game Labs staff in 2010.
His 'callsign' on most forums is 'Adrian Gideon'.
- BattleTech-related artwork by Ray Arrastia
- BattleTech: Quick-Strike Introductory 'Mech Cards, Credit section.