- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Scott James has worked as a freelance illustrator for numerous gaming companies and game lines. Illustrating such RPGs and CCGs as Dungeons & Dragons, Shadowrun, BattleTech, Mutants & Masterminds, L5R, 7th Sea, Dead Lands, and Spy Craft in which he has over 200 publications to date. He has also worked for Hasbro doing conceptual design on the movie Small Soldiers as well as designing the look for the Action-man cartoon and toy line. As a comic book artist he completed a 2 issue stint on the Starship Troopers comic from Markosia and the The Case of Harlan Falk also from Markosia. He also has worked with Erik Larsen on two Savage Dragon back-up stories for Image Comics.