- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
I've been looking for a Sci-Fi campaign to run for my local RPG group for years, but none seemed quite right. Most involved way too much magic tech, psionics or were otherwise not based on real-world physics. In late 2010 I picked up "Strategic Operations" in my local game store and enjoyed the fluff section on boarding gravdecks so much that I had to purchase the book. To make a long story short, I'm now running a regular ATOW campaign.
Unlike most, I'm relatively new to Battletech and often turn to sarna.net when my group hits a new planet. As I encounter planet entries with missing canon data I'd prefer to enter it here instead of maintaining my own records.