- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
I stumbled across Battletech in the late 80's when I was going to a game shop to buy miniatures and expansions for the FASA Star Trek RPG and STSTCS games. I saw all of these cool robot miniatures and would stare at them and wonder about how that game system (CBT) would work. A few years later I met OJ, who became my best friend, who taught me the game. I still play Btech with OJ and other friends and have a collection of twenty plus mech miniatures and several books of record sheets and most TRO books up to 2058. I am not really interested in the newer Alpha Strike or Total Warfare versions of the game, I still use the Master Rules Revised rules for my games.