- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
I've played BattleTech since about 1982 when it was a fairly new game. Back then it was a pencil, paper and some dice. Played it again while I was in the Marine Corps on occasion to kill time while deployed on ship 1989 to 1993. I got back involved with Matt Commander, MechWarrior 2, MechWarrior 3 and MechWarrior 4 and Black in the late 90s and early 2000s. I was involved with a MechWarrior league started by Brian " Necromancer" Bission and Khan of Clan Jade Falcon within that League. At one point that League had over 10,000 numbers, and I built Clan Jade Falcon to over a hundred members. The league went downhill after the death of its creator, programmer in a tragic swimming accident in Florida.
Didn't really get involved with mwo, but I do plan on getting back involved with the planned release of MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries.
It is time for the blood name Pryde to re-emerge and Frye inter-sphere scum with my PPCs and beat them to death with my autocannon LBX 20s. Rain death on them with lrm 20s.