- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Long time Battle Tech enthusiast since 1988. Particular interests in-game: Deep Periphery States, Interstellar Expeditions, and the Possibility of Hyper-Space based Blakist Bases.
Favorite factions: Raven Alliance. The only people who recognize where real military would lie in galactic civilization (WarShips).
Dream project (Attn: Catalyst Games): Technical Readout: Civilian Spacecraft: 3130. A space focused analog to the Vehicle Annex, wherein the full network of civilian inter-stellar transportation and trade is detailed- small craft, dropships, and jumpships. I've been highly dubious of the sheer ability of the Inner Sphere to function given the limited designs and shipyards for Jumpships.