- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
BattleTech has been an on again off again hobby since the late 80s. The most recent on again period started in 2008, with the new BattleForce drawing my attention. Too much time spent doing BattleForce conversions and posting them on the CBT forums ended up leading to an invitation to being a volunteer for Catalyst. I'm now a member of the Master Unit List team and the Record Sheet team (at least for BF/QS cards). My first PDF credit was with the Introductory Mech BattleForce cards. My first print credit was the Technical Readout 3060 Catalyst reprint. I got my first writing credit with Technical Readout: Prototypes for witing two entrees.