- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
I've been on BTW pretty steadily for several years now. During that time I've written more words than I would dare to count in articles, talk pages, guidelines, and polices. I've also had the honor of being an admin/sysop bestowed upon me. What does that mean to you? It shouldn't mean all that much. Do you think an article is poorly written? Change it. A policy is ridiculous? Start a discussion about it. Your opinion is just as valuable as mine or that of anybody else, save the site bureaucrat. If I change something and you don't agree with it, talk about it. Don't assume you have no recourse. See, because I've been here for a while, I've gotten used to things being the way they are. I still try to improve them, but sometimes it makes it hard for me to understand where you're coming from. I know I'm not perfect (even though I may not always act that way), so talk. That's what discussion pages are for. I am a jerk, but that doesn't mean I'm completely unreasonable.