- Your BattleTech News Roundup For September, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Read more →
Author of several articles published in BattleTechnology and MechForce Quarterly magazines
Originator of the Monitor non-jump capable WarShip concept
Original creator of TekTeam Technical Services; a unit of mercenary technicians in the BattleTech universe featured in several BattleTechnology and MFQ articles.
Graduate of the School of Engineering, North Carolina State University
Veteran of Operations Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom; serving in the Active Army, Army National Guard and currently in the Air Force Reserves.
Currently working on writing a series of near-term science fiction novels; the first in the series 'Unwanted Gifts' currently submitted to Baen Books for consideration.
Spouse of a United Methodist pastor.