- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Hey, everyone. My name is Perry, and I played BattleTech actively from about 1985 until probably about 2000. I still spend a lot of time here and other places, even though I'm not an 'active' player any more. That must say something about the game... I'm a technical writer by trade, and will (finally) start playing around in here in the near future. Unfortunately, spare time has been at a premium lately. I hope to get to know everyone, and look forward to a lot of fun! As far as my interests go, I am primarily looking into Project: Planets. This is mostly because I am an insane masochist who is trying to convert the CBT map into a 3D map. If you have ever tried this, then you know what I am talking about. If you haven't, be sure and take your meds first!