- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Chassis||Harmony VT Endo Steel|
|Armor||Durallex Heavy with CASE|
|Communications System||Harmony Warshout|
|Targeting Tracking System||Garret D5j|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double Heat Sinks|
|BV (2.0)|| 923|
An ambush predator that originated in the Solaris VII arenas, Harmony MetalWorks' Violator originally rose to prominence through both the arena fights and the actions of a band of aces from the Regulan Fiefs during the late thirty-first century, the Violator's reputation continued to improve in the thirty-second century from continued arena performances and combat actions featuring Violators in service with the Regulan Hussars.
The flashy reputation the Violator earned in the arenas belied the ease with which the Violator can be maintained and repaired, but despite the nine tons of Durallex Heavy Standard Armor and an Armored Cockpit the Violator wasn't suited for line combat.
Weapons and Equipment
The primary armament of the Violator was distinctly unconventional - a Claw in the left arm and a Mining Drill in the right arm. As secondary armament the Violator carried a pair of Shannon SH-88 MRM 10 Launchers, one mounted in each of the left and right torsos; while the Violator only carried a ton of ammunition for each launcher, the ammunition was protected by CASE and each launcher was paired to an Apollo FCS for greater accuracy.
- Leutnant Jamie Kroff, officer of Broken Swords unit, and second in command of Roderick Steiner piloted a Violator, which she named "Ball-Buster" during the campaign of Operation Hammerfall.
The Violator is subject to the following Design Quirks:
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 26-27, "VT-U1 Violator"
- online date for the Violator
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 248
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 80, "VT-U3 Violator"
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 249
- Fire at Will p. 162