- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
|Occupation|| Game Designer|
BattleTech Line Developer
|User name on Sarna BTW||Adrian Gideon|
|BattleTech forum handle||Adrian Gideon|
Ray "Adrian Gideon" Arrastia is an illustrator, graphic designer and layout artist on a large number of Catalyst Game Labs's BattleTech books. He is also the creator of the Quick-Strike Rules system.
An avid gamer and hobbyist since middle school, Arrastia has been working as a graphic designer for twenty years. Slowly moving from playing to working in the gaming industry, initially working as a freelancer for FanPro, Arrastia joined the Catalyst Game Labs staff in 2010.
- BattleTech-related artwork by Ray Arrastia
- BattleTech: Quick-Strike Introductory 'Mech Cards, Credit section.