- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
I run sarna.net and a few other websites in my spare time. If you have any ideas or suggestions, or want to help out, please let me know!
2020: I am not actively contributing to BattleTechWiki articles, but am always working to ensure the site is running smoothly (including monitoring for vandalism and other problems). I check my talk page periodically if you wish to leave a message.
3067: In the year 3067 my ghost will be ruling Ashio. Beware!
History of Sarna.net
I started sarna.net in 1994 after finding BattleTech 3rd Edition at a local gaming store. Getting into web programming around the same time, this site was born. Eventually, I began searching far and wide for every BattleTech file and tidbit I could get my hands on, and compiled it into the site.
The site has gone through several designs, with the core content growing every year. I've put in a lot of time and energy into the site, and feel it's a good resource for the BattleTech community.
In October 2006, I converted all of sarna.net into a wiki with hopes that the site would morph to what the community needed. From there it's grown into what you see today!
Thank you to everyone who helps out!