Difference between revisions of "Wheel Militia"
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
m (→Officers: - table formatting)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Latest revision as of 17:06, 14 June 2019
|Unit Profile (as of 3051)|
In late December 3051 Wheel was invaded by Clan Wolf as part of the Fifth Wave of Operation REVIVAL. The Gurbeng Garrison Cluster confronted the First Wheel Mechanized Militia and the Free Wheelers, at Ryonna, Caderton and Vinckin. While both the militia and corporate formations were actually better trained than other similar garrison forces, they failed utterly to coordinate their actions, even when defending the same defensive line. This disorganization allowed the second-line Clan forces to defeat them easily and secure the planet for Clan Wolf.
|Commanding Officers of the Wheel Militia|
- First Wheel Mechanized Militia
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 67