21st Pesht Regulars
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Twenty-first Pesht Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Pesht Regulars|
The Twenty-first Pesht Regulars were a unit in the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery.
The Twenty-first was one of the new Pesht Regular regiments created under Yori Kurita's orders in the Dark Age. Formed partially from the 6th Pesht Regulars with the rest being less desirable recent academy graduates. This gave the unit the image of being little more then the "Dragon's castoffs". They were posted to the Rasalhague Dominion border, and have not yet had to face a raid of notable strength. 
|Commanding Officers of the 21st Pesht Regulars|
- CO: Tai-sa Tsumemasa Hattori)
Twenty-first Regulars Armor (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Kim Velez
Fifty-seventh Pesht Guard (Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: Tai-sa Delia Ross
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 56, "Twenty-first Pesht Regulars"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 66, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table - 3145"