2nd Rasalhague Bears (Clan Ghost Bear)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Second Rasalhague Bears|
|Unit Profile (as of 3100)|
|Parent Formation||Rasalhague Galaxy|
Second Draconis Combine-Dominion War
In July 3099, the Second Rasalhague were sent to to Trondheim as part of a deal cut by Khan Athena Kabrinski with Clan Diamond Shark's enclave on-planet to refit Ghost Bear formations. During their refit, the Second, along with three other Clusters on the planet came under attack by elements of the Draconis Combine on March 18th, 3100.
The Eleventh Ghost conducted a Combat Drop from their WarShip, the DCS Draconis Rift, directly onto the Ghost Bear positions. The assault took the Second Bears by surprise and they were forced to furiously fight for survival. The outnumbered Second Rasalhague lost several Stars early on in the fighting with the Eleventh Ghosts. The Second also lost control of their mustering point to the Ghosts. The Cluster ended up being destroyed after a failed rescue attempt by the First Tyr.
Second Rasalhague Bears - Cluster
- The Second Rasalhague Bear's first and only appearance as of this writing was in Historical: Wars of the Republic Era's Second Combine-Dominion War. Further publications, such as Field Manual: 3145 do not mention them again, suggesting that they were not rebuilt after the war.
- There is little information on the unit beyond the single source's record of the conflict.
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, p. 33 The Battle of Trondheim - Second Raslhague battle on planet and it's demise.