3rd Canopian Cuirassiers
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Third Canopian Cuirassiers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Magistracy Royal Guards|
The gift of enough BattleMechs to equip more than a battalion of MechWarriors as a wedding gift from Duke Humphries of Andurien to Magestrix Centrella gave rise to the formation of the Third Canopian Cuirassiers in 3137.
The Third was deployed to garrison the world of Bethonolog; an agricultural world characterized by having large storehouses, Bethonolog was a common target for raids conducted by mercenary units under the employ of various former Free Worlds League worlds. The mercenary units were largely small operations, and the Third Cuirassiers swiftly earned a reputation for professionalism through the regular battles that occurred as a result of the raids; between the Third deploying to Bethonolog in 3140 and 3145 not a single League raid was successful.
Third Canopian Cuirassiers (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Aron Langford
Second Cuirassiers Air Guard (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Major Odessa Isabell
Second Cuirassiers Armor Guard (Veteran/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Taren Stinson
Second Cuirassiers Infantry Guard (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Ronalde Thayer
- - At this point the Third was operating at between seventy-five and ninety percent of full strength.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 192, "Magistracy Royal Guards Brigade"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 200, "Magistracy Royal Guards"