51st Dark Panzer Jaegers
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|51st Dark Panzer Jaegers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Sir Colonel Troy "Trashborn" Allen|
The Fifty-First Dark Panzer Jaegers deployed on their first major contract with the Word of Blake in 3062, eventually leading them to become involved in the initial Jihad attack against Harlech, Outreach in October 3067. The unit was branded as rogue by the MRBC and was destroyed during the subsequent fighting.
The Dragoons destroyed the unit during Condition Feral, and subsequently salvaged some of their equipment.
Dragoon Rating: B-
- CO/Sir Colonel Troy "Trashborn" Allen
- XO/Lieutenant Colonel Ty "Timex" Allen
- Wraiths Battalion: Major Mark Gerhard
- Shadow Thieves Battalion: Major James "Turbo" Chaney
- Demon Spawn Battalion: Major Bruce "Phoenix" Van Etten
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 59, "51st Dark Panzer Jaegers Profile"
- Starterbook: Wolf and Blake, p. 30
- Blake Ascending, p. 30, 33