Procyon (Individual Altair-class spacecraft)
- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Mech_Con 2018 Roundup Day 1 - MW5 Release Date, Trailers, And A New 'Mech!
- Artist Photoshops ‘Mechs Into Classic Paintings, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Fan-Made BattleTech Comic Based On MechWarrior Online Coming Soon
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- Read more →
Authorized by the Alliance Space Command (ASC), the AS Procyon was launched by the Western Alliance to explore Mars. The AS Procyon was the second of the Altair-class transports launched and used a conventional chemical propulsion system. Launched in August, 2017, with a crew of six, the AS Procyon was equipped with scientific instrumentation and supplies for the year-long round trip.
The AS Procyon had at least three sister ships, including the AS Altair, which launched a month before the AS Procyon and performed the first manned mission to Mars, and the AS Columbia, which launched in 2018, and which was refitted in 2026, to become the first fusion-powered interstellar transport.
- DropShips and JumpShips, p. 6, "Rise of the Western Alliance"
- DropShips and JumpShips, p. 7, "Rise of the Western Alliance"