Advanced Electronic Codebreaker
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
An Advanced Electronic Codebreaker is a superior version of an Electronic Codebreaker, not because it is more powerful but because it is more clever. While a normal codebreaker will attempt to brute-force its way past a security keypad the advanced model actually tricks the system into giving up the code. The device can take between one to ten minutes to break a keypad code of any length and will not set off any alarms.
Because of its nature an advanced electronic codebreaker is a highly restricted item, found only among the intelligence agencies of the Inner Sphere and the Clans. On occasion these items will appear on the black market at a 100% or more markup.
- Item: Advanced Electronic Codebreaker
- Equipment Ratings: E/E/F
- Cost: 20,000
- Weight: 3kg
- Affiliation: -
- Notes: Power Usage: .2/hour
- A Guide to Covert Ops, p. 108