- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||CSR Battle Armor Facility Alpha (Clan Snow Raven)|
|Top Speed||21 km/h|
|Armor Type||Stealth Armor|
With their expansion into the Deep Periphery in the 3060s, Clan Snow Raven designed a new battle armor for space operations. The Aerie is the result of the partnership between the Ravens and the Outworlds Alliance: a power armor suit that can fight in space and on the ground. It is best suited to marine actions, as it has only the barest minimum of armor. It has a respectable ground speed that enables it to move nimbly aboard a vessel, but it can also leap up to ninety meters at a time. It also features an Extended Life Support module that allows it to operate for longer periods.
Weapons and Equipment
The Aerie has no weapons on the suit, but it can use standard infantry weapons. Generally, marines arm themselves with Laser Rifles in order to avoid dealing with recoil in space. Sometimes they do use ballistic weapons, but generally with add-ons to suppress the recoil. The Aerie can engage in anti-'Mech combat, as well as travel mechanized aboard an OmniMech.
- MUL online date for the Aerie
- Combat Equipment, p. 28
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 117
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 230
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 116
- Intro date for the Salvage variant
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 231