- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Parents||Gamala McCarron (father)|
|Siblings|| Castor McCarron|
|Children|| Rhamses McCarron|
Archibald McCarron was the third commanding officer of the McCarron's Armored Cavalry Brigade.
Death and legacy
After the death of Archibald during a training accident in 3050, the close-knit group elected Marcus to take command of the mercenary brigade. Marcus later married Archibald's widow and adopted his two children, Rhamses and Faith McCarron, who will eventually take command of the unit.
Titles and Position
|Commander of the McCarron's Armored Cavalry
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 96, "Marcus Baxter Profile"