- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Army Report series|
|Era||Succession Wars era|
The Army Reports by "Worktroll" are a series of five fan-made documents, one for each Great House. Aiming to provide a quick overview with particular attention to building an "army" (gaming force) reflecting the given faction's typical lineup and tactics, they are an attempt to provide a BattleTech equivalent to "army building" as it is commonplace in other tabletop games for players who may expect such sourcebooks to exist in BattleTech as well. (Compared to other games, factionalism is downplayed in BattleTech as most factions use the largely same pool of technologies and units.)
Since they are fan-made, and not official products, the Army Reports cannot provide canon. However, their content is essentially a compliation of (canonical) information drawn from canonical sources, qualifying them as meta-sources. That is to say, while the Army Reports as such are not canon, most of the content actually is, because it stems from other, canonical sources.