- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Automatic Shotgun is a more lethal version of the standard civilian shotgun. It features a large drum ammo chamber which allows for rapid reloading and gives the weapon a limited burst-fire capability. For this reason it is largely illegal on most civilized worlds except for use by police or other authorized individuals.
- Item: Automatic Shotgun
- Equipment Rating: C/B-B-C/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 2B/5BS
- Range: 4/10/20/45 meters
- Shots: 12
- Cost/Reload: 200/2
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 5kg/270g
- Notes: Burst: 5; Recoil: -1
- LosTech, p. 30, "Weapons - Automatic Shotgu"
- A Time of War, p. 268, "Automatic Shogut - Table"