- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Bailey Armored Car|
|Use|| Security Vehicle |
Civilian Security Cargo Vehicle
Urban Armored Personnel Carrier
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Standard)|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Medium)|
|Cruise Speed||64.8 km/h|
|Flank Speed||97.2 km/h|
|Armament||2 x Small Pulse Lasers|
|Crew||3 (3 enlisted/non-rated, 1 gunner)|
The Bailey Armored Car is a Gienah Automotive produced civilian security vehicle first produced in Mid thirty-first century. The company exploited recovered Star League Technology to enhance vehicle performance. Bailey was designed to cope with Battle Armor equipped infantry, which had steadily becoming more common. Aside for transporting high-value cargo, it can be used as makeshift armor infantry transport. The Bailey was designed to resist battle armor because of a daring raid that saw several robbers using Gray Death Standard battle armor to open the Knox armored car carrying a payroll.
Equipment and Capabilities
The vehicle is principally armed with two Small Pulse Lasers in the vehicle's turret. Also, in the turret is a Anti-Missile System help fend off a sudden missile attack on the vehicle. All weapons are tied in to a Advanced Fire Control system. The Bailey is protected by 3.5 tons of BAR 10 grade Heavy Commercial Armor, it features also a armored chassis modification.
As of this writing, there is no published BV or record sheets for this vehicle.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 16, "Bailey"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 18, "Bailey"
- online date for the Bailey