Basic Forensic Analysis Kit
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Basic Forensic Analysis Kits are common equipment kits used by many police and private investigation agencies which allow an investigator to quickly record and analyze evidence located at a crime scene. Basic kits in particular are used to obtain fingerprint, blood, hair and fiber samples, with enough materiel from storage bags to blood-type chemicals to conduct five collections of each type before replacement is required. In addition to their disposable material these kits also contain tools such as magnifying glasses, tweezers, a pocket recorder for taking notes and a holocamera with a capacity for thirty images.
- Item: Forensic Analysis Kit, Basic
- Equipment Ratings: C/A/A
- Cost/Refill: 300/75
- Weight: 5kg
- Affiliation: -
- Notes: -2TN Investigation or Career/Detective Check; 1D6 x 5 minutes per use; Power Usage: .2/hour
- A Guide to Covert Ops, p. 107