- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
A Battle Claw is a specialized three- or four-fingered Battle Armor manipulator designed for close-quarters anti-BattleMech attacks, first introduced by Clan Wolf in 2868. Larger and more powerful than Basic Manipulators, a Battle Claw is primarily designed for brute strength at the expense of dexterity. It is capable of rending armor off of a 'Mech, as well as hanging on to the handholds found on OmniMechs, but is useless for operating most equipment.
- TechManual, p. 259, "Battle Claw"