- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
A Battle Claw is a specialized three- or four-fingered Battle Armor manipulator designed for close-quarters anti-BattleMech attacks, first introduced by Clan Wolf in 2868. Larger and more powerful than Basic Manipulators, a Battle Claw is primarily designed for brute strength at the expense of dexterity. It is capable of rending armor off of a 'Mech, as well as hanging on to the handholds found on OmniMechs, but is useless for operating most equipment.
- TechManual, p. 259, "Battle Claw"