Beast Mounted Infantry
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Tariq-mounted Infantry, Outworlds Alliance|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Beast-Mounted, Tariq (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||21 (7/3)|
|Primary Weapon||21 Makeshift Rifles|
|Armor||Other Periphery/Generic Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (C/B-B-B)|
|Transport Weight||15 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hexes), 0 (1 Hex), +2 (2 Hexes), +4 (3 Hexes)|
Beast-Mounted Infantry ride into battle on alien beasts, utilizing the creature's natural talents in their native environment to surprising effect. Such troops are especially common in the Periphery, where inadequate supplies and the need for speed over alien terrain warrant their use.
Brasha’s Qum’ran Guard ride their Tariq in service of the Outworlds Alliance. The beasts are cared for like family, and in return the riders are able to stage exceptional recon and disruption missions in the enemy's rear area. 
Beast Mounted Infantry can be equipped with most standard infantry weaponry options. In the Periphery, lacking advanced technology, these beast-riders make do with Makeshift Rifles.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Tactical Operations, p. 295
- Technical Readout: 3085 p. 218