- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Bryan Nystul (born 1969 in Chicago) is an author and game developer. Up until 2001 he was one of the main product developers for BattleTech and also the BattleTech Line Developer during FASA's reign. He wrote one BattleTech novel, Test of Vengeance, and is credited with the development of many BattleTech sourcebooks and computer games.