- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|C-790 Protector High-Speed Medevac|
Air Cargo Transport
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Fixed Wing (Medium)|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||Petrochemical/460 Km|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 6|
|Crew||2 (enlisted/non rated)|
The C-790 Protector debuted in the late 2990s. It was designed to support battlefield medical units, evacuating injured troops out of combat zones to safer rear area hospitals. It accomplished this mission with a combination of speed and accessibility. It can cruise at speed of 900kph with a maximum velocity of Mach 3, while its STOL ability allows it to reach forward aid stations and thus reduce the travel time for casualties.
Equipment and Capabilities
- The Free Worlds League and Draconis Combine have home-grown designs that match the Protector's specifications.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 118, "C-790 Protector High-Speed Medevac"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 114, "C-790 Protector High-Speed Medevac"
- Master Unit List for the C-790 Protector