CSR Battle Armor Facility Alpha
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|CSR Battle Armor Facility Alpha|
|Primary Products||Battle Armor|
CSR Battle Armor Facility Alpha is a Clan Snow Raven facility. The plant came through the Jihad without any problems, losing no personnel and operating at full production capacity in 3079. The local population had protested the plant's presence however, particularly after an industrial spill of HarJel.
CSR Alpha has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Ramora:|
|Aerie||Light Battle Armor|
|Sylph-XR||Light Battle Armor|
|Enhanced Sylph||Light Battle Armor|
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 16
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 21, "CSR Battle Armor Facility Alpha"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 117, "Battle Armor Profile"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Clans, p. 13, "Sylph-XR Battle Armor Profile"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 17, "Enhanced Sylph Battle Armor Profile"