Capella Prime Massacre
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Capella Prime Massacre|
|Part of The Age of War|
|Capellan Confederation||Federated Suns|
|Commanders and leaders|
|Capellan COnfederation Navy||3rd Aragon Lancers
Findas Motorized Infantry
In 2367 the Federated Suns occupies Capella Prime. When Chancellor Franco Liao was made aware of this, he ordered an orbital bombardment of the Capellan Confederation capital world, annihilating all Federated Suns forces there (the 3rd Aragon Lancers, Findas Motorized Infantry and the Illisen Commandos all of which have never reformed) along with 2,000 Confederation civilians who are remembered by the black border around the Capellan Triangle.
After that event the Capellan Confederation capital moved to Sian.