Chesterton Trade League
The Chesterton Trade League was formed initially as a mutual protection pact between Chesterton and Demeter in 2193. A sister state to the Tikonov Union which had formed sometime after 2177, the Chesterton Trade League (also sometimes referred to as the Chesterton Trade Worlds) and the Tikonov Union worked together to form buffer zones around their respective states, and both were soon embroiled in fighting along their borders against other expanding states attempting to do the same thing.
After the formation of the Capellan Confederation in 2367, a number of the worlds historically a part of the Chesterton Trade League were incorporated into the Chesterton Commonality, which would continue to remain a part of the heirarchy of the Capellan Confederation as a result of the Chesterton Decree in 2480 up until the decree was revoked in 3041 by the Decree of Remediation issued by Chancellor Romano Liao.
|Chesterton Trade League
| Succeeded by|
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 10
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 20
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 58
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 38, "TImeline: Second and Third Succession Wars"
- ↑ Handbook: House Liao, p. 90, "Decree of Remediation"