- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
Introduced in 3068, and developed in line with the principle that produced the Compact Engine, the compact gyro is constructed from denser but more compact material and components, trading a 50% increase in weight for halving the bulk of the device. Intended primarily to reduce the chance of penetrating fire from damaging the vital component by reducing its size, like its fusion engine counterpart, it also has the benefit of freeing up internal space in a 'Mech's normally tightly packed center torso.
- TechManual, p. 219