- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
The Daemon is a BattleMech designed in-house by Norse-Storm BattleMechs at some point prior to 3058. It was to be manufactured on a production line that was first tooled for an eight-year production run of the Spector, one of the first Star League era designs to re-enter production after the Clan invasion. When the Spector proved popular with the Federated Commonwealth and other Great Houses, its production was extended by (at least) ten years, postponing the production of the Daemon. It is unknown if the design ever entered production. Similarly, all design specifications (tonnage, speed, armor and weapon loadout, etc.) remain unknown at this time.
- Technical Readout: 3058, p . 206 "SPR-5F Spector"