- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|Affiliation||Free Worlds League|
Daniel Schulz (Born ???? - ????) was the aide-de-camp to Duchess Alys Rousset-Marik during Operation SCOUR, the campaign to liberate the worlds of the Word of Blake Protectorate. In late 3077 it was rumoured that secret negotiations were being conducted between the allied coalition and elements of Captain-General Corinne Marik's government, and that an allied coalition agent named "Albatross" was a key player in meetings held between the two factions. It was also rumoured that the "Albatross" was Daniel Schulz, although this has not been confirmed.
- The character is a reference to the late Dan "Albatross" Schulz, a longtime BattleTech fan and prolific BattleTech Forum contributor who had passed away on 9 November 2009. Dan Schulz's faction of choice had been the Free Worlds League and House Marik.
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 49, "A Traitor Within?"