- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Affiliation||Free Worlds League|
Daniel Schulz (Born ???? - ????) was the aide-de-camp to Duchess Alys Rousset-Marik during Operation SCOUR, the campaign to liberate the worlds of the Word of Blake Protectorate. In late 3077 it was rumoured that secret negotiations were being conducted between the allied coalition and elements of Captain-General Corinne Marik's government, and that an allied coalition agent named "Albatross" was a key player in meetings held between the two factions. It was also rumoured that the "Albatross" was Daniel Schulz, although this has not been confirmed.
- The character is a reference to the late Dan "Albatross" Schulz, a longtime BattleTech fan and prolific BattleTech Forum contributor who had passed away on 9 November 2009. Dan Schulz's faction of choice had been the Free Worlds League and House Marik.
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 49, "A Traitor Within?"