Delta Galaxy (Clan Cloud Cobra)
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Clan Cloud Cobra Touman|
|Formed||24 August 2911|
Delta Galaxy was commissioned by Khan Ward Kardaan as an experimental unit, being composed almost entirely of aerospace forces. The idea came to him while commanding the 214th Fangs, and he laid the foundations for creating Delta while serving as saKhan for seven years leading up to their creation. Delta Galaxy was formally activated 24 August, 2911, on the 125th anniversary of Founding Day.
Initially lacking any ground forces, Delta Galaxy suffered a crippling defeat in battle against Clan Nova Cat on Brim, when poor weather grounded Delta's forces and lead to the capture of over fifty fighters as their warriors were forced to used combat vehicles to fight off the attack. It took five years for Delta Galaxy to recover their losses. Ever since Delta has included a unit of BattleMechs within their composition, though the number of Delta 'Mechs has never been more than fifty.
As of 3061 the commanding officer was Star Admiral Tor Kardaan, who is also the leader of the Kardaan Bloodname House. She wields significant political and military power within the Clan Council and the Josian and Anasaz Cloisters.
 Composition History
- Vincent-class Trump (1st Coil Mothership)
- Vincent-class Hertzog's Staff (5th Coil Mothership)
- Fredasa-class Perdition's Flame (170th Coil Flagship)
 Game Rules
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 35, "Delta Galaxy Profile"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Field Manual: Update, p. 75, "Clan Cloud Cobra Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 177