- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
A Demolition Kit contains everything needed to set off a demolition device - detonators, blasting cords, wires, timers, etc. - except for the explosives themselves. These kits are usually packaged in an airtight case and contain enough material for a Combat Engineer to wire a dozen simple timed or fused devices or construct three complex booby traps.
- Item: Demolition Kit
- Equipment Rating: C/A-C-B/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: -
- Range: -
- Shots: 12
- Cost: 200
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 2kg
- Notes: Used to rig up to 12 explosives for remote or time detonation; +1 to Demolitions roll to rig explosives
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 137
- A Time of War, p. 278