Extended Range Micro Laser
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|ER Micro Laser|
|Ammo Per Ton||n/a|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||n/a|
The Extended-Range Micro Laser is a very compact version of conventional ER laser weaponry. This laser weapon was specifically developed by Clan Smoke Jaguar for use on very light combat units, such as their Elementals and ProtoMechs. As of yet, the Extended-Range Micro Laser lacks popularity, and as such the Inner Sphere has seen no need to develop their own version.
The Extended-Range Micro Laser is manufactured on the following planets:
|Mustang 4.5|| Itabaiana
Auxiliary Production Site 4
| Manufacturing Plant DSF-IT1
DSS Poseidon Mobile Production Facility
- TechManual, p. 226, "Extended-Range (ER) Lasers"
- TechManual, p. 343, "Clan Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 150, "Dasher II"