- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
This list catalogs all canon Energy Weapon articles on BTW. Energy Weapons use power from a fusion engion or power amplifiers on BattleTech Scale units while Infantry & BattleArmor scale units use batteries. Note: Support or Combat Vehicles mounting medium class Energy Weapons in Pintle mounts also require batteries as well as do the lower Support Weapon Damage.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Vehicle & BattleMech Weapon page?)
- Official Infantry Weapons and Equipment table
- BattleMech & Vehicle Official Weapons and Equipment table
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Energy Weapons"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.