- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Mech_Con 2018 Roundup Day 1 - MW5 Release Date, Trailers, And A New 'Mech!
- Artist Photoshops ‘Mechs Into Classic Paintings, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Fan-Made BattleTech Comic Based On MechWarrior Online Coming Soon
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- Read more →
This list catalogs all canon Energy Weapon articles on BTW. Energy Weapons use power from a fusion engion or power amplifiers on BattleTech Scale units while Infantry & BattleArmor scale units use batteries. Note: Support or Combat Vehicles mounting medium class Energy Weapons in Pintle mounts also require batteries as well as do the lower Support Weapon Damage.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Vehicle & BattleMech Weapon page?)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Energy Weapons"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.