- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
This list catalogs all canon Energy Weapon articles on BTW. Energy Weapons use power from a fusion engion or power amplifiers on BattleTech Scale units while Infantry & BattleArmor scale units use batteries. Note: Support or Combat Vehicles mounting medium class Energy Weapons in Pintle mounts also require batteries as well as do the lower Support Weapon Damage.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Vehicle & BattleMech Weapon page?)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Energy Weapons"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.