- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
This list catalogs all canon Energy Weapon articles on BTW. Energy Weapons use power from a fusion engion or power amplifiers on BattleTech Scale units while Infantry & BattleArmor scale units use batteries. Note: Support or Combat Vehicles mounting medium class Energy Weapons in Pintle mounts also require batteries as well as do the lower Support Weapon Damage.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Vehicle & BattleMech Weapon page?)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Energy Weapons"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.