Medium Sub-Capital Laser
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Medium Sub-Capital Laser|
|Type||Capital Direct Energy|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Year Availability||3073 (WoB)|
|Damage|| 2 (Capital) |
|Ammo Per Ton||N/A|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||N/A|
The Medium Sub-Capital Laser, also known as the SCL/2, was the middleweight of the Sub-Capital Lasers produced by the Word of Blake. When it hit a target, it was like being hit by a Barracuda missile. Even more frighteningly, the SCL/2 wasn't dependant on ammunition so it could fire as long as the Pocket WarShip had power.
Though they were more responsive to their control systems than their larger cousins, they still had difficulty targeting targets smaller than 500 tons.
- Tactical Operations, p. 411, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 343, "Sub-Capital Lasers"
- Tactical Operations, p. 410, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Combat Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 384, "Inner Sphere Cabital Scale Weapons And Equipment BV Table"