Naval Laser 35
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Naval Laser 35 (NL35)|
|Type||Capital Energy (Direct Fire)|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere/Clan|
|Year Availability||2305 (TA)|
|Ammo Per Ton||N/A|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||N/A|
The Naval Laser 35 (NL35) class is an economical weapon system employed by WarShips. Costing 25% of a Light Naval PPC, a WarShip can mount four of these weapons in place of a single Light NPPC and inflict twice as much damage.
The Naval Laser 35 is manufactured in the following systems:
- Tactical Operations, p. 409, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 333, "Naval Laser (Capital Laser)"
- Tactical Operations, p. 408, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Combat Data"
- AeroTech 2, p. 54, "Battle Values"
- Tactical Operations, p. 384, "Inner Sphere Capital Scale Weapons And Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 128, "Essex"