Heavy Medium Laser
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Heavy Medium Laser|
|Year Availability||3059 (CSA)|
|Ammo Per Ton||--|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||n/a|
Introduced in 3059 by Clan Star Adder developed the heavy lasers to deal more damage, but the side effect of that was increased heat output. In addition, interference with a BattleMech's sensors means that a Heavy Medium Laser is penalized with a +1 to-hit modifier.
The Heavy Medium Laser is manufactured on the following planets:
|Model V||Strato Domingo||Auxiliary Production Site 4||???|||
|Series 5K||Huntress||Abysmal Manufacturing Complex||???|||
|Series 6A||Arcadia||Arcadia BattleMech Plant CM-T4||???|||
The Heavy Medium Laser has been used in various video games, each with their own stats for the weapon; below is a list of the games that use it along with a link to each version's stats:
- TechManual, p. 291, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment - Table"
- TechManual, p. 343, "Clan Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons And Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 226, "Lasers"