Abysmal Manufacturing Complex
|Abysmal Manufacturing Complex|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
The Abysmal Manufacturing Complex is a small BattleMech manufacturing facility located in an isolated region of Huntress known as the Path of the Warrior Peninsula on the Abysmal continent. The original owners had long neglected this facility due to it being geared toward the production of Light BattleMechs and, by the thirty-first century it was in a state of abandonment and disuse.
Due to their relative position on Huntress and lack of activity on site, these facilities escaped destruction by Inner Sphere forces during the Task Force Serpent campaign in 3060. Soon after the conflict ended, Clan Goliath Scorpion moved in and seized the abandoned facilities for themselves.
The Goliaths began refitting the captured facilities for the production of new versions of the Peregrine BattleMech as well as refitting a line to produce the now extinct Smoke Jaguar's Masakari design.
The Abysmal Complex has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Huntress:|
|Horned Owl 4 (Peregrine)||Light BattleMech|
|Horned Owl 5||Light BattleMech|
|Masakari (Warhawk)||Assault OmniMech|
|Coriolis Class IIIb Endo Steel||Horned Owl|
|Light Force 210||Horned Owl|
|Clan Light Series Mk. II||Horned Owl|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Compound Alpha||Horned Owl|
|JNE Integrated||Horned Owl|
|TRTTS Mark II||Horned Owl|
|ER Medium Laser|
|General Systems||Horned Owl|
|Heavy Medium Laser|
|Series 5K||Horned Owl|
|ER Large Laser|
|Series 7N||Horned Owl|
|Remer Series Beta||Horned Owl|
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 27 - Wars of Possession - Clan Goliath Scorpion takes entire Abysmal continent including Absymal's manufacturing complex.
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade p. 110 - Peregrine - facilities capture and new revision of Peregrine are mentioned.
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade p. 140 - Masakari - Abysmal facilities enabled to produce the Warhawk.
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 110 - "Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 140 - Masakari / Deployment - Abysmal named as new source of 'OmniMechs as of 3060s.