Extended Range Semi-Portable Support Laser
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Extended Range Semi-Portable Support Laser is a lightweight infantry support weapon equivalent to the Extended Range Micro Laser used by the Clans. The system was originally mounted on experimental ProtoMechs, but has since been equipped to infantry forces, and is usable both as a crew-served weapon or by a single soldier using a gyroscopic harness.
- Item: Support Laser, ER (Clan, Semi-Portable)
- Equipment Rating: F/X-X-C/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 5E/8
- Range: 100/350/775/1575 meters
- Shots: 10 Power Points per Shot
- Cost/Reload: 10000/*
- Affiliation: Clan
- Mass/Reload: 25kg/*
- Notes: Crew: 2
- Lostech, p. 43
- A Time of War, p. 275